DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL TAXES, GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEB SITE
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTRATION
https://ctd.tn.gov.in provides complementary internet-based communication electronics services and information services to the dealer/User under the Tamil Nadu VAT Act, 2006, CST Act, 1956, Tamil Nadu Entertainments Tax Act, 1939, Tamil Nadu Tax on Luxuries Act, 1989, Tamil Nadu Tax on Entry of Goods into Local Areas Act, 2001, Tamil Nadu Tax on Entry of Motor Vehicles to Local Areas Act, 1990 and Tamil Nadu Betting Tax Act, 1935.
TCS maintains this website https://ctd.tn.gov.in to enhance access to services and information, operated by the Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu. These services are continuously being improved. While we try to keep the information as current and accurate as possible, we make no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose. We will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention.
By using this site, it signifies agreement to terms and conditions of use as below.
There should be no reliance or inducement to enter into this terms and conditions of this website by way of representation or warranty other than those set out in this terms and conditions of this website.
https://ctd.tn.gov.in may revise and update these terms and conditions anytime without any notice after reviewing the terms and conditions periodically. These are posted at the https://ctd.tn.gov.in website.
SECTION 1: POSITION ON YOUR PRIVACY
http://tnvat.gov.in recognizes the premium you place on privacy protection on the Internet.
All information received by the Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu from the use of this site will be used by the Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu for assessment purpose in accordance with the provision of the TNVAT Act and Rules and other applicable acts and rules.
https://ctd.tn.gov.in will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal data. We do not share personal data with others unless warranted under any law in force.
Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu in consultation with Tata Consultancy Services reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users regarding the changes made in law. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Information of the dealer will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the Member's or User's prior consent except where it is required under the law to declare this information to other agencies or to publish this information wherever required.
https://ctd.tn.gov.in stores the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer when you visit our site.
SECTION 2: USE OF CONTENT; COPYRIGHT
All programs, services, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademark, trade names, inventions and materials comprising http://tnvat.gov.in, and all services offered by experts or others on https://ctd.tn.gov.in are wholly owned by Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy Services, as the case may be. The copyright to https://ctd.tn.gov.in as well as the intellectual property contained thereon vest wholly and completely with the State Government of Tamil Nadu. The intellectual property rights of data in this website belongs exclusively to TN-Commercial Tax Department. Upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, https://ctd.tn.gov.in authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Content of the https://ctd.tn.gov.in, such as text, graphics, images, data and other material including software permit Users to access https://ctd.tn.gov.in Content are protected by copyright under Indian laws, and title to the Content shall not pass to you or any other User. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws or privacy rights of other users in the system.
None of the Content can be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of TN-Commercial Tax Department.
Content is subject to change without notice at the editorial discretion of CTD and Tata Consultancy Services. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
SECTION 3: USER SUBMISSIONS
Except as described herein, any communication that is posted on https://ctd.tn.gov.in is considered to be confidential. Uploading or transmitting any communications which infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, other proprietary rights of any party or which is violating any provision of law should not be done.
By submitting communications to any part of this Site, it is automatically granted ? or warrants that Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu can use this information for the purpose of administration of the law.
Signup must be done by a person who has attained at least 18 years of age and possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use https://ctd.tn.gov.in in accordance with this Agreement. Person must be financially responsible for use of https://ctd.tn.gov.in (as well as for use of your account by others, including minors living with you) and to comply with its responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, your registered email id under VAT Act will be your login id and you choose a password (ID). Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy Services do not permit any other person sharing your login id and password or access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network. Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy Services may cancel or suspend your access to https://ctd.tn.gov.in if you do this without further obligation to you. Problems arising due to sharing of Login Id and Password with another person should be borne by the user and he/she is solely responsible for all transactions made in his/her login Id due to unlawful sharing of your account with another person.
Rules & Regulations
- I agree that this site will not be used as a substitute for Professional Consultation.
- I accept that Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy Services assume no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in this section.
- I accept that full and complete responsibility for all information, consultation or any kind of information provided through this site will be mine. Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy Services are not responsible for this in any manner whatsoever and will not be held liable for the consequences of any advice, consultation or information or any other services provided through this site.
- I understand that the Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy Services reserves the right to change or discontinue, at any time, any aspect or feature of this Site without any notice at any point of time.
- I agree that my Registration can be terminated at any time without any notice if Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy Services discovers that I have violated any of the norms that govern the use of this service.
- I undertake not to use this Site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws; Post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; Post material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another dealer or any other person or entity; Post advertisements or solicitations of business; Post chain letters or pyramid schemes; Impersonate another person; Allow any other person or entity to use my identification to post or view comments, answer consultations or for any other purpose use this section.
- I undertake that all the Information provided in all Forms that have been filled in on this site must be true to the best of our knowledge. User/dealer shall be fully liable for any consequences that may arise from the use of this information in any manner whatsoever and that Department of Commercial Taxes, Government of Tamil Nadu and Tata Consultancy Services shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable for the same.
- I undertake to use this site shall be only for the purpose for which it is intended and not to misuse it in any manner whatsoever.
- I agree that the Rules and Regulations are supplementary to the Disclaimer on this site and all the rules and Regulations mentioned in the Disclaimer also shall be abided.